Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I just came back from Haiti on Saturday and brought the best Christmas present back with me!! SHE'S HOME!!

kiss daddy

SHE'S HOME!!

SHE'S HOME!!

SHE'S HOME!!

WE all JUST can't get enough of her....especially DADDY! we have to remind him..SHE's HOME NOW and don't make her ROTTEN! LOL if you'd like to read more details of her story i'm slowly chronicling the whole thing here on her blog www.fortheloveofdieunika.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Paige said...

Congrats on the BEST GIFT EVER! ; )

foundthings said...

thanks so much paige!

Heather said...

Great news!!! Best wishes to you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi You do not know me but I have seen your blog from a link on the Brevard Homeschool postings. I just returned from a week long medical mission trip to Haiti (Port Au Prince & Savaan Pit mostly. I just wanted to say I think it is awesome that you have been blessed with your little girl(s). Congratulations and I will be praying for your family