Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WOW, inspiration from within!

I had not realized its been so long since I've posted here. As I came to post the photo here below, I reread my November post. WOW-what inspiring words! Obviously inspired by the Divine and not my own! LOL Well now, so much has happened in the last few months that I don't even know where to begin...besides the fact that we now LIVE on the road,i guess I'll just link you to the where I am now. I have so much to catch ya'll up on, but oh so little time to sit here.


not forgotten

I'm currently in central Louisiana, with the most beautiful art girl and yesterday we took a trip down in the swamplands and to visit her mother in law, who btw just happened to be the cutest southern mama. We took a walk outside her home and just before I hit the door, I was already inspired by her moon and sun windchime which I quickly snapped a photo of as it became my new wallpaper for my phone. From there I ran into some beautiful red fallen flowers admist the surrounding dreary brown grass and grey day....one went in the side of my hair and the rest is in pictures. WARNING You'll may be seeing flowers for a little bit.

mother naron's clothpins

Now off to get creative in Carla's studio!

No comments: