Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 13, 2010

Crocheted Smart Car


Crocheted Smart Car
Originally uploaded by StartTheDay
The boys and I were surfing this inspiring recycled art site...i tried to pick out favorites but couldn't realllly decide which ones cuz there are so many inspiring stuffs! The guys picked out the crocodiles
and
i do love this unique car! and this AMAZING vinyl sculpture and then there is this very cool bookcase made of tables and then the ORGAN chairs/bed....see I could keep going there is SO much FUNKY stuff there!

This month has been super busy going to soooo many FUN FESTIVALS all over and connecting downtown in the Art District-there is SO much developing and going on I can't keep up with myself! I have lots of NEW ART and journeys to share-I hope to get all my photo's uploaded and share it all soon!

No comments: