Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where I've been in pictures

A question I get alot: Where are you now?

Here's a peek in pictures of the places I've been through...and then the answer to that question.

Hawaii-

orangeflowers


serene beach walk
mrgecko

plazaofthenations



HAWAII-fromthehotel

prettyinparadise

cavearea

love onthe beach


and now from one extreme to another...here is where i spent my Christmas LONGING for the sunshine:








enjoying the pale and grey in Kentucky on 28 acres of beautiful snow covered hills....and in just a few days I'll be back in the Sunshine!!

hmmm WHERE do you think I'm going next???
CAN YOU GUESS??

and THE BEST PART..iTS all on FAITH!!

i GAVE alot up to do this,
i take alot of risks,
while other times i just sit and WAIT..sometimes impatiently,
not mention eat alot of beans {which i really love}
and its WORTH it all!!

The people, The places, The experience.
I am so thankful!

No comments: