Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sneak PeAk! gROWN uP Coloring Book 2!






A few years ago, I started the grown-up coloring book
....which was sooo much fun!
I've finally put out a new one...
just in time for FaLL swaps/Halloween Treat bags


and if I may
{I really LOVE it}!

I'm still tweaking the covers
as I'm hand making them
but here
are a few sneak
peaks
of some
pages...



If you wanna pre-order they are $5
(shipping +$1)
PRE-ORDERS get XTRA PAGE bonus/treats!

If you live outside the US; shipping charge will vary
so please let me know before you pay! {~Thank You~}

Not all pages printed on white paper
{some printed on cool found/recycled papers!}

I'm gonna do a few
GIVEAWAYS
too-
and give a
FINAL LOOK
so you can see the
whole!
so stay tuned!

Go FIND your oil pastels/crayons!








No comments: