Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Breaking the Silence


I've been pouring myself into the depths of creativity
to explore the very intense issue
that has plagued the nations
with its shame 
and ignorance
so much so that many don't want to talk about it
 let alone face it...
or maybe don't even know it exisits.

I am giving it a voice.

I am breaking the silence.

TOGETHER WE ARE BREAKING THE SILENCE.

What am I talking about?

If you live in the Kansas City/Grandview Mo area~
come to the exhibit that I'm curating
during the Truman Heritage Fesitival
Thursday, May 3 beginning at 6 p.m.
Friday, May 4 @ 6 p.m.
and Saturday, May 5 from, 10 a.m.-8p.m.
723 Main Street, Grandview, MO 64030

I will also be exhibiting with a host of other incredible fine artists
on a very provoking issue 

:the Face of Infanticide
 {in the nations}

You won't leave the same as you came in!


No comments: