Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LOVING LIFE!

So many great new things going on!
 I'm so overwhemingly inspired as I co-create my life with the Creator!

Here are some of the things which has really moved my heart over the past month!

Watching the LIVING WORD literally jump to LIFE!
it literally came ALIVE before my very eyes





& my spirit was transformed 
as I read aloud passages that shattered


some complacency
attitudes
and tiredness
as our team read through COMPLETELY non stop in 73 hrs..
 from Genesis to Revelation!

Simply provoking
the ordinary thought
of merely being a Christian
& knowing the written Word of God
as if one could contain its POWER
with all its "i know that verse by heart
& I've heard this one since I was a child"
as if it needed me to exist...
as if I could dull its sharpened edge
with my jadedness.

See,
 the Word of God is alive
It is at work and is sharper than any double-edged sword - it cuts right through to where soul meets spirit and joints meet marrow, and it is quick to judge the inner reflections and attitudes of the heart. {Hebrews 4:12}



WARNING if you love sweets, you'll be really bummed you missed out on our Sweet Shoppe Fundraiser-
                                                           Even if you don't like sweets,
                                      we transformed our whole property into a colorful
                                                               array of yumminess
                                            that kids of ALL ages and sugarlessness LOVED!!!
                                             
                                                 It was CRAZY {but FUN} to put together!



{photo by Edina}


                           {photo by Edina)



{photo by Chasity Roanhorse}
KJ  looked  so CUTE!!! 
{Teon's sweetness however steals your heart!}


No comments: