Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm NOT LETTING GO!

and sometimes its good to NOT LET GO!

oh no I want to let go of my SELF, the frustration, anger, any seed of bitterness, immaturity

BUT. I. WILL. NOT. LET. GO. OF. THE. PROMISES!!

STOP cursing your crisis!
YOUR chaos
YOUR challenges
WELCOME THEM!
Yes I said that-
oh I know you will not like that
cause I SURE don't!!
It really isn't my idea either. LOL
I don't think I'd quite do it this way,
so its a GOOD THING I'm not in charge
cause ITS WORTH it,
YES your crisis can have WORTH!
If you can relate to me,
then your probably thinking wellllll
not this ONE THING (you can insert your sitiuation here),
_THIS_ its horrible,
its disgusting, its heartbreaking, its absolutely of NO WORTH
I can't believe I have to walk through this
or maybe you haven't even walked through it yet
your still crawling, or maybe your even STUCK
or you just don't have the strength to even lift your head
let alone pick up your feet
I'VE BEEN THERE TOO,
and recently! so i KNOW its not easy
but if you understand a few things

You ARE NOT ALONE (even though it may feel like it and you can look around and say it LOOKS like it too)
GOD (YAH) DOES NOT PUNISH YOU.
HE IS NOT PUNISHING YOU WITH YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES.
HE DID NOT CAUSE THEM EITHER.
THERE IS A WAY THROUGH, not a way OUT
and......
if YOU allow
yes YOU are the keyholder
NO MATTER the circumstance
i mean NO MATTER the circumstance
yes even THAT
if YOU allow
your inner (wo)man,
take the key and unlock it-
and embrace that THING,
yes RUN right smack INTO IT
the PAIN
the demand
the loss
the circumstance
face the FEAR
be completely broken,
yep it requires complete brokenness
(i know i didn't want to go THERE!)
it requires vulenarbility
it requires humbleness
it requires letting GO of self
over and over again,
uh huh that self thing is hard
to let go of
but once you DO
A M A Z I N G
and it asks you to
SEEK God (Yah),
and accept deliverance (Yeshua).

Yeah, those last two might be hard
really hard
especially if you don't know the
TRUE beauty of them.

When you encounter and i mean
TRUELY encounter
each of them,
you will NEVER
ever
EVER
BE THE SAME.

AND YOU SHALL NOT BE MOVED!

simple, yet powerful words

NEVER LET GO OF A PROMISE
no matter what it costs you
please take what wisdom my experiences
have taught me
and let them encourage
and empower you
just as it has me.
YOU WILL NOT BE MOVED.

No comments: