Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

who am I talking to??


i have to go here;
i'm sorry if it may be too much
however this is not about you,
heck its not about me....
and yet it is




This is exactly why I must tell my story.
You are why I must tell my story.
For far too long, you have had your own way.
all the while hindering your own blessing
oh yes you may think its all so good now
but deep down you know,
you KNOW
you
have traded a promise for a lie...
trying to justify
trying to convince others
yet they know
even
they know!
and for those who have accepted the lie,
they do not truly love you.
if they did they would FIGHT for you.
for the truth,
for your freedom!
you have
thoughtlessly traded
your birthright
blind,
lacking in understanding
of what you have given up!
you sold your birthright Esau!

while you have proudly put on a show for the public
pretending,
yet knowing
that you
are settling for an imitation....

though you don't deserve it.
I will fight for your destiny,
because someone fought
for my destiny!

LIKEWISE
where my story left off
I was so close to settling for an imitation.
I deserve better!
I'm so much happier on my own!
I want to be happy!
AND FREE
God doesn't want me to not be happy!
Its time to let go & move on!
There is someone else who will be better!
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME


THIS IS WHERE I WAKE UP.
THIS IS WHERE {THE LORD}
asks
me
the question.

"Do you LOVE me?"

my reply: {of course i do!}

"Do you LOVE me?"

again my reply: {you know I do!}

He softly calls my name....

"emmy"
"Do you LOVE me?"

My heart breaks and tears flow. Because I know what He's asking.
And Because I do love Him.

I sobbingly reply: I can't do it without you Lord.

He holds me close, kisses my face and whispers "I know".



No comments: