Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The SOURCE of my JOY


I Chose JOY!

The source of my JOY can be summed up in one powerful word-





It may be infinitely worse to refuse to forgive than to murder, because
the latter may be an impulse of a moment of heat; whereas the former
is a cold and deliberate choice of the heart.

George MacDonald


I did not harden my heart.

It is incredibly hard

for some to understand

how I can

FORGIVE

{yes even the adultress and her pride}

AND be

so thankful

and full of

JOY.

Forgiveness is my weapon.

My pain is valid

and yet

{Forgiveness is the scent that the rose leaves on
the heel that crushes it.}

Forgiveness does not release the offender from walking away

without any

consequences to their choices

consequences are a natural part of life...

however

FORGIVENESS

does release and empower

the one forgiving

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

-Gandhi


It is a daily CHOICE to forgive.

I know its not easy,

but its possible!


Never does the human soul appear so strong as when is foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.

E.H. Chapin


Because I chose this, JOY happens naturally.

I find favor in places I never knew.

I find favor in the eyes

of

My Love,

{the one that matters most}

True Love NEVER FAILS.


No comments: