Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

not by my might, but BY YOUR SPIRIT, says the Lord


This photo was taken last year.
It is extremely significant.
It is God showing me WHO he is.
It is one of a series of many prayers being answered.
It is the promise of restoration.
It is the representation of TRUE LOVE.
Before you say or think awwww..
I must tell you this is not that kind of love story!

I wrote this post then
The quote

We are responsible for the stories we tell

& for those we choose not tell.

Our silences speak volumes
about whom & what we value.

-Rabbi SE Sasso



It is my time to tell my story, Gods story!!


My silence then, was only the beginning
of the MOST beautiful LOVE STORY.

It will now speak of whom and what I value.


Two years ago,
the most beautiful thing
happened to me!!!

Adultery

yes i said it was a beautiful thing!
ok not actually
but what came from it was!

The Creator of Love,
showed me the TRUTH of LOVE,


_I thought_
adultery
killed
my marriage.
{insert evil laugh}
IT thought it
destroyed our lives.
and sat laughing at our pain-
delighting in its lust and seduction-
telling lies,
misrepresenting
what Love is,
an imitation
selfish to its very core.

It sold us lies,
that we bought.
_temporarily_
BUT
IT DID NOT.
WIN

{insert JOY & DANCING}

it ONLY MADE
EVERYTHING BETTER!!!!

OH Yah IT DID!
yes, you can believe it.

was actually LIFE!

I wouldn't change a moment
since it was exposed.
It contains a strength
that refuses to be silent!

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

Now you may think, this love story
is about my husband and I....
well not really.

Its about the Creator of Covenant.
because he understands how we are made
My Love story,
is that of He,
the
One that is jealous of my LOVE
He loved me in a way
that I can often not comprehend
WHY? OH why?

would this beautiful Creator
value me?
Broken, Flawed & Unfaithful
yes unfaithful to Him....
THAT I AM NO MORE.
the CREATOR showed me
the power of Love
that can destroy strongholds,
that can destroy lies,
that can overcome,
anything.
yes even that!
yes even THIS!

Before you let your mind wander
let me clarify
My unfaithfulness
didn't come in the form of a flesh
it came in a
much more
devious
fashion...
dressed
to the nines..
disguising itself as freedom...
yet it was only
leading me
toward
my
captivity.

Stay tuned

This story will be continued....



No comments: