Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 31, 2008

your one of a kind baby... annnnd the winner IS


your one of a kind baby
Originally uploaded by paintYOURworld
BReNDA aka pretty pink tiara who wants to live in a pink house. i say just paint the mutha PINK. remember john mellencamps pink house contest?

i wonder what happened to that house??? song facts says this

MTV ran a contest based on this song where they gave away a Pink House. Unfortunately, the house was on a toxic waste dump in Indiana. Mellencamp did not want to poison his fans, so he refused to let them give it away. MTV ended up buying another house and painting it pink for the contest. The winner moved in for 2 days before selling it. Mellencamp is good friends with John Sykes, who was working at MTV at the time and now runs VH1

ANYHOW CONGrATS TO BRENDA girl send me your snail mail address foundthings AT cfl DOT rr . com

2007_0216heartTIN0017

i'll be giving another WIP and a mask away this weeek too....but right now i have to go work on an event i'm hosting.....more info to come!

3 comments:

the glitzy gypsy said...

THANK YOU so much!! I am doin the happy dance over here! Pink Rules!!
Bliss Happens!
brenda bliss

Pam Aries said...

Wow! that is really cool! Brenda..you are lucky!!!..I want a pink house..but guess my Gypsy Bus will have to do!

Pam Aries said...

just caught your comment on my blog..hee hee! I am in the process of painting the bus...I started on the rear end...it will be WiLd and CrAzeeee!I am having a giveaway on the One World One Heart post..if ya wanna toss your name in!